Philips TUV T8 F17 (133405)
TUV T8 lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional air disinfection units. TUV T8 lamps provide almost constant UV output over their useful lifetime, for maximum disinfection and high system efficacy. Moreover, they have a long and reliable life, which allows maintenance to be planned in advance.
- Air disinfection systems in professional applications such as universities, hospitals, jails and laboratories.
- Upper air and whole room disinfection equipment in hospitals, intensive care units and surgery rooms.
- Areas with low maintenance and/or disruptive costs
- Fish ponds and process water units
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the lifetime of the lamp
- Useful lifetime of 18,000 hours
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Maintenance can be planned in advance, virtually eliminating the need for expensive spot replacement of prematurely failed lamps
- High system efficacy, because due to the almost constant UVC output it is not required to over-design the the purification system
- Good environmental choice because of low amount of mercury